2009年7月28日 星期二

The 10 reasons why you want to worship Taiwan Spirits


My homework last week, "The 10 reasons why you want to worship Taiwan Spirits? ":


1. My parent ask me too worship (original).
2. "228" is holy number of ROT.
3. They are elites.
4. To be a shepherd, bridge.
5. Give Taiwan a light
6. Through the history to teach Taiwaners how to keep future life peace.
7. The story of the people, let others know more aobut Taiwan.
8. I have responsibility to tell others for invisible.
9. If I were them, I wish someone treated me like gods, not ghosts.
10. I like


One of my classmates, Nathan said:
1.Don't want to worship Chinese people/gods.
2.They are worth worshipping.
3.They sacrificed themselves for Taiwan's democracy and human rights.
4.To follow their steps.
5.No gods in Taiwan support Taiwan independence. (<-- good one)
6.Taiwan Gods helped me somethings before.
7.To prevent religious-unification strategy.
8.Roots of Taiwan culture.
9.Concentrate not to be distracted.
10.Protect me and the people who care Taiwan.


Homework of this week is "The 10 reasons why you don't want to worship Taiwan Spirits? " @_@

沒有留言: